Thursday, August 20, 2009

checking in - all is well

Alright...no fear, no anxiety, and I floated through this on  your prayers...now I can tell you what it feels like to be shot in the stomach...actually, rather,  I can tell you what it feels like to be shot in the stomach after being heavily medicated...actually, not exactly, as I have no memory whatsoever of what it feels like to be shot in the stomach because I was in the Twilight Zone.  And now, I can tell you what it feels like behind the walls of your shower...with about 12 feet of PVC pipe running every which way...actually, it is not quite PVC pipe and it is not quite 12 feet...actually I am trying to get this typed before this OXYCODONE takes me back into the Twilight Zone...I think I hear Rod Serling beckoning me forward.  Look...up ahead...at the next signpost....

Hey, I love you all....while I am still a little loopy,  and about to get a little loopier...I just want to tell you...I really love you all...and, to my God, well, where does my heart end and Yours begin...it's getting blurier and blurier.  

7 comments:

  1. Blurry love to you, Steve... and healing from multiple system overloads, including the spiritual waves of our kind. The best ops are the ones not remembered, if I share my own experience. May love sear in goodness, however and be relished. It's pizza time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the pain meds are doing the trick. Love right back at ya. Cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are blessed to live in a day when we have meds that can help with pain. Imagaine what it was like in Jesus's day! I bet the peole he healed felt beyond amazed.
    DKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah for oxy! And I don't have to be drugged up to say...love you too! Prayers and thoughts with you. Go to your happy place. Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. we knew you would sail through! hooray! God is good all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now, didn't I tell you the nice doctor would send you home with the good stuff? I am glad that you are "happy" and "feelin' good". Maddie's, Mike's, Collin's, Elizabeth's, Suzie's, Mari's, Matt's, Tanya's, and my prayers have been with you and Kathy all day! May you feel the presence and the power of our Lord. Talk to you tomorrow when the pain meds are wore off (c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all for your comments...I feel so cared for and encouraged. Even when I am loopy you are so encouraging. It's humbling.

    ReplyDelete