Tuesday, November 3, 2009

checking in - hi ho, hi ho, part 2

Off to work I went...and it was a good, though surprisingly draining 6 hours...I wisely gave myself an hour between each of the three clients I had scheduled. It was great to get my thoughts and focus off myself, and I was so happy to be working with clients again. I say surprisingly draining, because I didn't think I would wear down sitting in a chair doing therapy...but, when the six hours were over, I was needing to get home and regroup.

A good day, and looking forward to repeating it tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Steve - I'm so glad to see your excitement. For me working was/is therapy. I know it will be for you. Each day is another day of feeling some sense of accomplishment, if only the fact that you made it through, one day at a time! There are better days ahead!!

    LUV U, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey!!! the Blum is making a comeback! will keep you in thought and prayers for cont'd progress in the days ahead...keep us posted on your progress...really exciting to sense your energy and optimism..is therapeutic even for those of us who are just battling the stressors of every day life...bruce g.

    ReplyDelete