Monday, December 21, 2009

deeper than cancer - Rejoice

May God's love and presence surround us as we celebrate the birth of Jesus...may you have time to rejoice in His Love and Light and time to reflect on Him. Accept, love, forgive,be gentle with yourselves and everyone whose lives you touch...rejoice! I will strive to do likewise.

There is no perfection here, but we have Him, and we have each other...so...I'll rejoice and be glad. It's been a full year of all sorts of blessings and sorrows and pain and joy. But this is a season to be of good cheer and good will...

there is no time like right now...let's rejoice...OK?

I love you all, and wish you the most blessed and merry Christmas! Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs (for a number of reasons)...and I really like the way Enya sings it (especially the first half that is in English).

Merry Christmas...and Happy (belated) Chanukah!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the song and the reminder to rejoice, particularly this time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Savior. God bless you as you continue to recover. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very blessed Christmas to you and Kathy. Thank you for the gift of sharing...you...this year. We rejoice in your recovery and remember your losses. Celebrating the present....
    In Christ, Immanuel,
    M & M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Steve. Everyday you and Kathy are in my prayers and my heart. Bless you.--Peg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woke up this morning and as I was lingering in the Word, letting the warm glow of the Spirit fill me, your name and face came to me, Steve. I'm praying for you as you rest with Christ this day; may He fill you and Kathy with such joy and peace and grace and strength. And may your physical strength and vigor return soon. I Peter 5:10

    Mike C.

    ReplyDelete