Monday, December 14, 2009

checking in - a few steps forward

The blood tests all came back within normal limits which was a relief. My doctor thinks I perhaps had/have a bug. I am feeling better yesterday and today than I did last week, but not up to where I was before. I will see a few clients today, and see how it goes. I am feeling tired and run down, and I wont push it.

Thanks for your prayers...I thank God that I don't have another apparent seroius medical issue arising... God willing, I will continue to get stronger. Such a journey!

8 comments:

  1. Not much to say today. Just want you to know that I am still on board with you. I hope your recent down turn was the result of a bug and that the bug will depart soon, and you will experience some upturn. Keep on journeying. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. onward and upward Mr. Blum...great to hear that you are feeling better! hope you continue to do so, and quickly surpass previous benchmarks. Our prayers go out that you and family will enjoy a blessed Christmas season...take care...Bruce and Cathy G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve,
    Glad to hear nothing else is in the hopper. Sorry you have been feeling so awful. I truly believe better days are ahead.Keep the faith. Cd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better and better..... and I envy your normal blood counts, boy! xoxoxo Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good news! I'm glad to hear you are eating food...you are improving just not as quickly as you had hoped. You'll get there!! Be patient with yourself...Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful news, not about the bug, but that is all it is! I pray you will be back to rice crispies soon. What a difficult time. We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little better is better than not any better. Get rid of the "bug" and stay the course. Soooo glad there is nothing else serious to contend with. What a relief !!

    LUV U, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for your upturn. So relieved for you to get some good news! Here's to a good Wednesday, friend.

    ReplyDelete