Sunday, July 11, 2010

checking in -Trusting God, creeping anxiety

So, I go for a CT scan, my first in three months, on Tuesday. Please pray for a good outcome. Thanks. I know God is with me, regardless, but, of course, I also feel anxiety creeping in on the edges as Tuesday gets closer. If the scan is clear, that could be the last scan unless I begin having symptoms or the ENT detects something in a future physical. I so desire for that to be the case (a good outcome, that is).

I will be sure to post again on Tuesday evening. I'll keep this post brief, as I don't know what else to write. I've been feeling pretty good, and I feel I am getting my life back more and more each week that passes. Let's get this done.

3 comments:

  1. We certainly will be praying for a clean bill of health. God bless you greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All will be well, all will be well, all shall be very well. A prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete